How does our new limited edition tea work? Is it effective? Here’s everything you need to know about this amazing blend.
Who is this tea for?
If you love tropical fruits, you’ll love this all-natural tea blend! This fruity blend is good for those who want to revitalize themselves and is great support if you’re trying to tone up naturally. If you love working out, Tropic Tone Up is a must-have in your post workout routine!
What are the ingredients in this tea?
Yellow super fruits are the highlight of this tea. Mango, Papaya, Pineapple and Passionfruit gives it a tropical burst of flavor, while Beetroot and Hibiscus gives this tea its pretty red hue. We’ve also added Guarana Seed, Garcinia Cambogia, Green tea and Yerba Mate for metabolism support.
When is the best time to take this tea?
Drink it once or twice a day. To maximize recovery effects, it is best to drink it after your morning workout. Take note that this tea contains 70mg of caffeine, so it’s best to take it before 4pm to prevent it from interfering with your sleep quality.
How does it help me tone up?
Our tropical super fruits are not only tasty, but they are also a great source of antioxidants and a great way to help you tone up naturally.
- Passionfruit: Low in glycemic index which makes it great for those with diabetes, helps to improve insulin sensitivity and supports metabolism
- Pineapple: Contains the enzyme Bromelain that is known to help fat burn, especially around the belly area
- Mango: Helps with blood sugar regulation, which plays an important role in metabolism
- Papaya: Contains the enzyme Papain which supports better digestion. Research has also shown that it helps to reduce constipation and bloat
How does it help with post workout recovery?
During a workout, you typically lose a few things:
- water (an average person sweats between 27.4 to 47.3oz or 0.8 to 1.4 litres per hour while exercising)
- muscle fiber
- electrolytes such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium
- water-soluble vitamins such as Vit B1, B2, B6 and C.
Tropic Tone Up is not only a tasty way to hydrate yourself and replenish the water you’ve lost, it’s also got great super fruits that help you replenish the nutrients you’ve lost.
Here are some of the key ingredients and the nutrients they contain:
- Beetroot: Potassium, Vitamin C
- Mango: Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin B, Vitamin C
- Papaya: Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin C
- Pineapple: Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B, Vitamin C
- Passionfruit: Potassium, Vitamin C
Hurry, get your hands on this limited edition tea blend before it’s all gone!
Our Recommended Products
Maximize your results today!